Thursday, November 11, 2010

Enough with the apes!

Enough with the apes hangers already. I'm sorry to tell you Mr. Streetglide rider your bike looks terrible with those apehanger handlebars that you paid the Harley dealer way to much to install.  Sorry Mr. stock Sportster rider you look like a dork with your hands up in the air. I'm sorry but if you do not have a period correct wicked looking 70's chop ape hanger handlebars make you stupid. I mean seriously are you being held up at gunpoint? You know what bars look good? Z's I love z bars those make your bike look good, they rise you up a little and are not out of place on a close to stock bike. So this is my PSA. If your bike has an electric starter, fairing or both. ENOUGH WITH THE APES!



Last little thing, if this bike belongs to you, enough with the apes!

Unless your 6'10 and built like a tank. Then I'm sorry.Ha

No comments: