Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Last Car Show!

So today I decided to fire up the old girl and enter the Lake in the Hills car show.

All is good I'm enjoying the day and getting lots of great feedback on my baby.

I am the only bike there, probably because of the rain. So about 15 minutes before the end of the show a cookie cutter custom built shows up. Next thing I know they announced his bike as the winner? WtF??? This bike was the one of the ones with a SOS title that you could buy, not really a whole lot of custom. I had more effort in making my display than the guy whole pulled his credit card out to buy his "chopper " ugh I'm just ticked because he showed up last minute. I put my time in and my PanShovel is featured on the shows website.

Oh well last show for me. I'll enjoy my bike, while Mr. Chopper you can continue to go to shows and complain about the money you spent on a ridgid you don't like riding. It is a worthless lump of chrome so maybe you can sell the trophy.


1 comment:

Radical Twin said...

hey,
cool bike !!!
@+
EE, from RFT
Bikes, Babes, Tattoos and Rock'n'Roll ... Enjoy !